Role: Front End Vue.js SPA Developer #53947209
Job Number: 53947209
Type: Full Time
About The Company
Our small sized software (approx 12 people) client is based in the downtown Calgary core. They manage IOT well sensor data and are looking to expand their existing front end software development team by adding 3 people.
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements
- Experience with one or more front end frameworks & libraries for example React, Vue or Augular
- Their product is very data intense so strong data visualization skills required using creating charts and maps is required.
- Comfortable taking on technical problems that may not be part of your every day work (adding new endpoints for example)
- Working with small businesses and small teams previously where a hands on approach is required.
- This product is for engineers to use so understanding the difference when dealing with a B2B product rather than a B2C product.
You Are Right For This Role If
- You have previous experience coding with front end libraries and frameworks in a production environment.
- You are comfortable writing good code first time and getting things done rather than writing the perfect code all the time. Their push is to add functionality quickly to their existing front end product by building on top of existing architecture & templates.
- The idea of working with a small business helping both yourself, your team and the company around you grow and expand is a personal goal.
- You are very comfortable taking a basic wireframe concept and growing it into a full product with very little help.
- As a senior you have made mistakes previously when architecting features. You are comfortable talking about these mistakes and learning from them.
- You understand that coding requires constant learning and you are comfortable adapting your coding style as time progresses.
- You enjoy working with lots of data (hundreds of millions of rows).
- GitHub or other repositories that contain personal projects based around front end technologies.
- You enjoy working in teams, flexibility is good but you enjoy doing the core of your work within your team.
For candidates who are interested it would be of benefit if you included with your resume any details of recent front end work that you have completed during the last 12 months. This information can be sent by email to email@example.com (please remember to include the Job Number on the subject line of your e-mail). Only candidates who are legally allowed to work in Canada and can attend interviews in person in Calgary should apply.
Thank you in advance for your time.