Role: Sales & Technical Sales
Type: Flexible Part/Full Time
Payment Terms: Commission
About The Role
We are looking for someone who can help us expand our growth and exposure in the Calgary market. You would be assisting us during the initial process of identifying suitable clients through to getting the initial first contract signed. You should be comfortable managing your own time, we do not require someone to be in the office all the time.
You should be based in or near Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This is a commission based role.
Skills / Requirements
- Previous experience with business to business sales experience.
- An interest in technology, technical roles and recruitment. Someone who is always willing to learn new ideas.
- Someone who understands that sales is more than just cold calling – someone who enjoys meeting business people in person.
- Enjoys going to networking events.
- Someone who owns their own company/self employed.
This opportunity would be great for you if
- You already have business connections in Calgary and you are able to leverage them.
- You are open to working part time or full time but you are looking for a role where you require flexibility of your time.
Please be aware that the interview will be held in Calgary, Alberta. Please apply to this position by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who are legally allowed to work in Canada and reside in or near Calgary who can attend meetings in person should apply. Thank you in advance for your time.